3) Wednesday - morning eye appointment and pack for wedding. - DONE
4) Thursday - early flight to beach DONE
5) Friday - drive to Miami collecting children along the way Had nice lunch with girls in Ft Lauderdale at a restaurant on the beach.
6) Saturday, Nov 15 - wedding - Great fun, LOTS of dancing.
7) Sunday - lunch at Versaillles Tried a new restaurant within walking distance of condo - Havana 1957. Terrible waitress, good food
8) Monday - drive back to beach dropping children and husband at airports along the way DONE
9) Tuesday - day at beach - and condo meeting in the evening. Charlie at home to take daddy out to dinner Actually cold windy day and I spent it getting the car repaired for the trip home.
10) Wednesday - drive home from beach day#1 Done
11) Thursday - drive home from beach day#2 Done along with a stop at the pharmacy for refills and a trip to the commissary to shop for Thanksgiving
12) Friday - Daddy groceries and errands And took Daddy to his new activity at the Senior Center - a group discussion of Memories of New York City - which is held monthly.
13) Saturday, Nov 22 - Drive to Pennsylvania for family get-together with Charlie's uncle
14) Sunday - Daddy breakfast
15) Monday - shop for Thanksgiving and Daddy dermatologist appointment @ 3:15
16) Tuesday - day off????
17) Wednesday - set table, make sweet potatoes, etc. Daddy to dentist @11 am
18) Thanksgiving dinner
19) Friday - neighborhood dessert
20) weekend? no activities? YES!
21) Saturday, Dec 6 - cookie baking day with Clara
22) Dec 10 - send Noche Buena invites
23) Friday, Dec 12 - Sunday, Dec 14 - Yogaville weekend with Judy
24) Monday, Dec 15 - start planning/cooking for Noche Buena - invites must go out earlier? Get that date on the calendar!
25) Tuesday, Dec 16 - hair appointment @10:30
Also, need to coordinate Christmas plans with children and get plane tickets for them. And I have completely ignored the need to decorate the house and put up a tree. ARGHHHH. And what about getting the leaves raked? Why did Adelio return to Central America? (maybe it was the impossible immigration policies??????) Oh, and I have to reschedule my dental appointment and reschedule daddy's dental appointment. And I have three large, really large, knitting projects to finish before Christmas! and maybe buy a few Christmas gifts, too!