- Frame sailing picture
- Frame Sedona poster
- Plant flowers front yard
- Plant shrubs, etc around deck
- Herb garden - where to place?
- Wash windows - after yellow pollen season
- Paint bedroom
- Tile backsplash mudroom - learn to tile project
- Tile backsplash - kitchen
Maybe I can claim that I made progress on the two framing projects as I did get a super catalog from an artist friend where I can get the pre-cut materials for the huge frames I need that will be far cheaper than using a frame shop, and easier than a total frame-it-yourself project. Now I need to get around to ordering the materials. The painting/washing/tiling projects are still waiting for some action. I've found the tile I want and now need the courage to try to put it on the wall.
I should probably revisit my to-do list a little more often if I want to make any progress.